PDA

View Full Version : [DL]Heyx3 May 15th, 2006 (eng. subtitled)

Werewolf
30-06-2006, 12:46 PM
Have fun w/z 'this' cuteness, everyone...
translations by amuro_namie

here's the picture of the talk. I'll be doing part I and part II.
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/7246/nheycsceis2hy9lc.jpg

Hamada –the one with more hair on his head
Matsumoto –bald head guy

Fujiki – the other guest in part I. [man, he’s super hot! He was also in the drama ‘1 litre of tears’ !!
Amuro- Our beautiful Queen of hip-pop.

This is part I
[Fujiki and Amuro will be talking on TV together. It’s been 10 years ever since they last spoke with eachother. ]

Hamada – what? It’s been 10years ???? woa!!!

Amuro – no, wait. I believe we met before on another music show earlier.

Matsumoto –so, you (amuro) said hi to Fujiki then??

Hamada –nah~! Amuro NEVER says ‘hi’ to anyone when you meet her outside in other shows. [laughing]

Amuro –ok, listen guys. You know how some people don’t like to talk about their past? Well, I met Fujiki-san at Music Station before. So, I thought about saying ‘hi’ to him, but I wasn’t sure if Fujiki-san is the type of person who would love to talk about the past or hate to talk about the past. See, I wasn’t sure.

Matsumoto- so, Amuro, did you say ‘hi’ to Fujiki-san or not?

Amuro – as a person, I did something I shouldn’t have done. [laughing] I tried not looking at Fujiki-san during the show. I tried not to have any eye contacts.

Hamada – Fujiki-san, how about you?

Fujiki –OH, I definitely remembered Amuro-san! So, I talked to her.

Hamada –you started to talked to her, not Amuro?

Fujiki –yea, I first said ‘hey! It’s been a while’ to Amuro-san.

Hamada –oh, didn’t Amuro have a face that looked as if she didn’t want to talk to you?

Fujiki – yup.

Amuro – oh no, I didn’t have a face like that!

[Fujiki points at the space between Amuro and him, making the point that Amuro didn’t want to see him]

[Amuro suddenly gets up and sits closer to him to prove that it’s not true]

Matsumoto –yea. Every time I see Amuro, Amuro always tried to not have a eye contact with me and runs away! [he demonstrates it]

Amuro –no! that’s not true! It’s you, Matsumoto-san, who looks as if you donn’t want to see me every time I see you! You always look as if you’re saying ‘ hey, don’t talk to me!’

Matsumoto – I thought you were coming to bother me, instead of talking to me! Gosh she’s so weird!

Amuro – WHO?????!!!!

Matsumoto – it’s YOU!!!

[laughing]

Amuro – what are you talking about?? I’m always so happy and energetic!

[laughing]

Fujiki – well, I was also embarrassed and shy to talk to her, since it’s been 10years and also the fact that she’s singing, not acting. So, I thought that in Amuro-san’s memory, the movie ‘That’s Cunning’ has been erased out of her head. And I also thought about not talking to her too.

Hamada – Amuro, you didn’t want to do the movie, did you?

Amuro –To tell the truth, I went to the office where who decides who is going to be in a movie, and cried to them. I asked, ‘why did you put me in the movie? I didn’t want to be in it!’ I told them that I can’t act, but they said that it’s too late now, that it’s been decided.

Matsumoto – so you did it anyways?

Amuro –ugh…yea…I worked really hard for that movie.

Matsumoto –isn’t it called, ‘THAT’S CUNNING!’

Amuro –yup.

Matsumoto –oh yea, I remember something like that. Yea…there was a movie like that, huh?

Hamada –let’s take a look at the movie a little.

Matsumoto – oh yea! Let’s watch it!

[Audiences are in shock]

Amuro – nooooooo!!! I don’t want to see it!!!

[some part of the movie is shown here ]

(in the movie, Yamaguchi Tatsuya –from TOKIO and Amuro is playing the main characters. Amuro is 19years old back then. )

[in the movie, when Amuro is talking to her classmates after the explosion, the Amuro on hey hey hey suddenly speaks out, ‘OH NO! please! Stop the tape! This is really embarrassing!!]

[although this is the 1st movie that Amuro is in, Amuro has a sexy scene-where Amuro is taking a bath]

[everyone, especially Fujiki get excited]

Amuro – I don’t remember this part!

Hamada –really?

Fujiki – You don’t remember this scene??

[on the little preview of the movie, they show the Fujiki 10years ago. (ahahaha. He looks soo ugly, compared to now!!) it’s that guy who has glasses along with braces who looks like he is about to cry in front of his mean professor]

[here, the audiences go wild to see the before picture]

Fujiki – shut up guys!!! (little embarrassed)

[the tape ends here]

Hamada – man, looking at both of you 10years ago, you guys looked horrible compared to now.

Amuro –we don’t look that bad, right Fujiki-san?

Matsumoto – Amuro! You weren’t really saying those words where you?? You are the one who was Cunning!! WEREN’T YOU!!!

[laughing]

Hamada –so, Amuro-san you have not been in any movie ever since?

Amuro –that’s right.

Matsumoto –looks like you are paranoid now…

Amuro –well, yea….I guess you can say that.

Hamada –so, why don’t you do another one, like today?

Amuro –ummmmm….nah…..butchake getsuka narab(sorry guys, don’t know what that means, but either way, Hamada gets up here, it must mean something funny..)

Amuro – you know, I have never watched the whole movie from beginning to the end in my life.

[Matsumoto laughing, while the audience is like ‘eHHHHH!!!’ ]

Hamada – oh , you CAN”T watch it, isn’t that it??

Amuro – yea, I’m too scared to watch it.

Matsumoto –well, I’m planning to borrow the video today, I want to watch it now!

Amuro –you BETTER watch it!!!

Fujiki – yea, I want to hear what you thought about the movie.

Hamada – well, anyhow, thank you AMURO-SAN~! We’ll see you in the second part of the show.

[Amuro leaves the room]

partII

Hamada: here’s our guest, Amuro Namie-san!!! Amuro-san, you came to this show (hey hey hey) SO many times! Wow, that’s a big number. But did you know (turning to Matsumoto) that this Amuro-san didn’t show up to our special event, ‘500th episode special’ ?

Amuro: I’m really sorry.

Matsumoto – yea….she somehow COULDN’T make it, huh….

Amuro –yea…I went to LA and Las Vegas.,……yea….that’s why I couldn’t go…..

Hamada –oh you went to record your song? [looking at the paper he’s holding]

Amuro –yes, I went to Los Angeles to film my PV.

Hamada – you also went to some kind of show??

Amuro –yes, since my concert starts in the summer, I went to see other people’s concert to see if I can change my concert a bit.

Matsumoto – who’s concert di you go?

Amuro – I went to Celine Deon’s Concert in the very front row.

Hamada –what? You went to watch her concert in the very front row and you fell asleep?

Amuro – no! No! I didn’t ! It’s just my head, I was in the mood to take a nap, but didn’t. [she demonstrate it with her head]

Matsumoto –my gosh! The artist (amuro) is becoming asuto(it’s a drug that rhymes with artist)

[get’s hit from Hamada]

Amuro –that’s SO wrong!!! That’s SO wrong!! That’s SO wrong!!! (she says this in Osaka tone. *Osaka tone is how Hamada and Matsumoto is speaking, they have different tone when they speak….ummmm…little like people from TEXAS, you know how they speak little different? It’s like that)

Matsumoto –well, don’t you think sleeping during a concert is wrong too??

Amuro –yea..that’s wrong too, but yours is MORE wrong!!

Werewolf
30-06-2006, 12:50 PM
flash back video is shown.

[here, the video of her funny videos show up, some of the videos include like sexual harassment type of comment.]

-the videos are suppost to be a battle between hey hey hey and Amuro…. (it’s like a light joke….not a serious battle-

Video1: 1995, December 27. (the 4th time on the show)
Matsumoto –so, after you take a bath, do you stand in front of the mirror naked?

Amuro – yes.

Hamada –after your bath?

Amuro –yea..no one’s around. I’m alone at home.

[Hamada stands up]

Hamada –so your like this? [he demonstrates how Amuro’s body will look like when she stands up….get it?? I really don’t need any translation of what he’s doing anymore, do I?]

[Amuro is laughing]

Video 2: 1996, December 23. (the 11th time on the show)

Amuro –that’s a good vibration. [don’t know what they’re doing, but Matsumoto is holding something]

[whatever Matsumoto was holding, he comes closer to Amuro’s boobs]

Amuro –hey you! Excuse me, ahaha.

Hamada –don’t get so close to her boobs!

Video 3: 1997, December 22. (the 17th time on the show)

-this is when Amuro is pregnant with her son, Haruto-

Hamada –you’re boobs are getting bigger, aren’t you happy?

Amuro –but it expires! (when someone’s pregnant, their boobs get bigger and after the pregnancy, it goes back to normal)

Matsumoto –yea…it’s like Fa fa fa fa Faaaaa~!

Video 4: 1999, July 26 (the 22nd time on the show)

Hamada –you use internet?

Amuro –yes.I use internet.

Matsumoto –I hate using new electronic, I can’t figure out how to use them.

Amuro –why don’t you learn how to use computer from your girlfriend?

[he sits closer to Amuro]

Amuro –you should learn from her? Or does she not know how to use computers?

Hamada –how come you’re going so close to Amuro?

Matsumoto [looking at Amuro] –I don’t have any girlfriend.

[the crowd is in shock]

Matsumoto –my girlfriend is my beer. My beer and my bike. Man, Amuro! How come you ALAWAYS talk about my personal relationships!!!

Video 5: 2000, July 10. (the 27th time on the show)

Matsumoto –what’s that? Ummm….you always wear it around your waist.. what is it called? [I think he means belt]

Amuro –so? Who cares?

Matsumoto –if you say that, we can’t talk about it!? We’re suppost to talk about something here! This is my job! To talk! When I talk, I’m able to pay for my gas bill, electric bill, and all the other bills.

Video 6: 2003, October 20. (the 44th time on the show)

Matsumoto – let’s go to onsen (a public bath. In japan, there are many public baths for anyone to take a bath. It’s very popular in Japan.) together!

Amuro –what? All 3 of us?

Matsumoto –yea, all 3 of us! Together!

Amuro –no! I don’t want to!

Matsumoto –why not?

Amuro –that’s disgusting!

Matsumoto –why don’t we all wear babying suits then?

Amuro –I don’t want to!

Matsumoto –we’ll even wear a bath towel around us.

Hamada –yea, wearing babying suits and wrapping towel around our body is enough, isn’t it?

Matsumoto –isn’t that enough? (I guess they really want to go to bath with Amuro! They are not giving up! Ahahah. I would love to go take a bath with Amuro!)

Amuro –that’s not the problem!

Matsumoto –what’s the problem then?

Amuro – I just think it’s really disgusting!

Video 7. 2004, November 10. (the 49th time on the show)

-this is the girl talk performance day, she’s sick-
Amuro –I want to eat something good.

Hamada –don’t worry, anything is fine. Matsumoto will pay for it.

Matsumoto –why me??? So, are we going somewhere together??

Amuro –I’m counting on you!

Matsumoto – are we really going?

Amuro –it’s up to you.

Matsumoto –wait! Are you asking me to take you out on a personal date?

Amuro –oh no, I don’t want this to be personal!

[Hamada and Matsumoto act as if they’re going to beat up Amuro for saying that]

-we’re back to the show-

Amuro –man, you guys are saying a lot of mean things to me in the past!

Matsumoto –most of them are Hamada-san, right? I’ve been watching the video and I keep on seeing Hamada sexually harassing Amuro! (verbally) Isn’t it Hamada-san who’s bothering you, Amuro??

Amuro – Well, Hamada-san bothers me with a care and love (as a friend) to me, unlike yours.

Hamada –that’s right!

Matsumoto – Well, but….you see…..

Amuro – no wonder your girl friend is hurt! [see how Amuro brings up mastumoto’s girlfriend once again? Go namie!]

Matsumoto –but in this world, there are two different kind of people. People who hates sexual harassment and people who doesn’t mind sexual harassment.

Amuro –what? I hate sexual harassment! I don’t love it!!

[Hamada hits Matsumoto on the head]

Amuro –what are you thinking?? You old man!

Matsumoto –who’s the old man, huh?

Amuro –but hey, I know you really had a girlfriend back then, dind’t you? I know you did!

[Hamada give Amuro a five]

Matsumoto – you! Amuro! I think you should go to a brain doctor to check your brain out. It’s TV! It’s television [he says the ‘television’ in English all of sudden, cracking everyone up] How many times did you say ‘girlfriend’ on this show?

Amuro – gosh, you don’t have to be so upset about it, nothing is wrong about talking about your girlfriend.

Hamada –that’s right, nothing is wrong!

Amuro –calm down Matsumoto, you’re fine adult.

Matsumoto –[shouts] WHAT IS BEING A FINE ADULT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amuro –CALM down!!!

Hamada –anyhow, you wanted to celebrate your 51th show on hey hey hey?

[i]will update......

zey
14-07-2006, 02:39 AM
Định xong part II rồi post luôn, nhưng thôi sẵn vào đây nên post luôn. Đây là Part I của Talk Show. Yes dùng bản translation này để làm sub, nên thay vì ngồi đọc, pà con coi Subtitles Video này thì thấy vui hơn

DOWNLOAD PART I (http://www.sendspace.com/file/xmihu8)

Edit: xong part II luôn rồi.

DOWNLOAD PART II (http://www.sendspace.com/file/nsugaq)