PDA

View Full Version : [Eng] May 20, 2006. Music Fighter talk

Werewolf
30-06-2006, 01:14 PM
MUSIC FIGHTER
Translated by amuro_namie
Aoki – the lady with a skirt.
Nishino – the guy with a black suit
Kajuwara –(not sure if that’s how you say it, it’s a weird name) the guy with a gray suit.

Nishino – here she is!!

[Amuro pops up, and all of the fans are screaming, ‘kawaii’ (meaning cute in Japanese) so many times, the two guys had to yell ‘shut up!’ to the crowd]

Nishino- wow, it’s been 10months, since our last meeting!

Amuro – yup!

Nishino – so, we asked Amuro-san to write an little message. Amuro-san wrote a Message to Aoki-san.

Aoiki – wow! Thank you!

Nishino – the message reads, ‘Aoki-san you became more pretty recently’

Aoki – thank you so much!

Nishino – what? Wait, Amuro-san you do you really think that she became prettier?

Amuro – yes, I really do think so.

Nishino –where? So, if you had her face, would you be happy?

Amuro –YES!

Kajuwara – really? But if you stand from the side and look at both of your faces, Aoki’s Face is much bigger!!! (in japan, smaller face is considered beautiful)

Nishino – okay, going on to the next message, it states: dress up like a girl again!

Kajuwara – oh yea, Nishino dressed up like a girl before!

Aoki – oh yea, he did!!

[flashback video tape: last year, Amuro brought the gang to one of her favorite place in Tokyo, called ‘ Shibuya 109’ to coordinate Aoki’s outfit. BUT for some odd reason, Amuro coordinated so that Nishino will dress up as a girl. In the end, Nishino decided to buy that outfit. (pay attention to the video and use your common sense for the flashback video, ok?) ]

Nishino – This is SO wrong!

Kajuwara – What’s so wrong about you dressed up as a girl?

Nishino – it’s not like I wanted to wear those clothes!

Amuro – oh wait? Really?

Nishino – DUH!!! I didn’t want to wear them!

Kajuwara – [as a joke] but you said you wanted to wear them, that’s why we got those outfit for you.

Amuro –[going along with Kajuawara’s joke] Yea...that's right.

Nishino – NO! NO! NO! NO!

Kajuwara – but during that season (meaning back in 10 month ago) you were into wearing girls’ outfits.

Nishino – WWWHHHHHAAATTTT??

Amuro – Remember? You said, ‘ I wanted to wear the clothes too’ ?? remember?

Nishino – NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Amuro – Calm down!!! [laughing]

Nishino – How can I be calm? [he’s sorta panicking during this whole ‘girl’ discussion.] But those clothes….. Amuro-san made me wear them, right?[turning to Amuro’s direction.]

Amuro – yea yea

[everyone laughes, and all of the fans are screaming because it was SO cute, the way Amuro said, ‘hai hai’ and also, Nishino stumps his foot at the same time]

--------sitting down talk time---

Nishino – let’s introduce our guest once again, AMURO NAMIE-SAN!!!

Kajuwara – So happy! [he’s happy that Amuro’s back after 10months. Maybe he likes Amuro.] Aren’t you happy? [saying that to Amuro, and Amuro nods her head]

Aoki – yea..it’s been almost an year since we last met Amuro-san. You know, the outfit that Amuro-san coordinated for me, well, I wore that outfit SO many times during the summer!! Thank you so much Amuro-san!!!

Nishino – yea…and we actually bought those clothes.

Aoki – Let’s go out again! [Meaning: Going out for another shoot with Amuro]

Amuro – yea, I want to go again too!

Nishino & Kajuwara – really? Are you serious?

Amuro – yup! I’m SO serious! I want to go somewhere again!

Aoki – what do you want to do? [asking Amuro-san]

Amuro – ummmmm, I want to go out for driving! [everyone responds by saying ‘oooo!’ ] also, drive with my driving. [laughing]

Nishino – Do you really drive?

Amuro –well, I’ve been on paper drive for about 9years.

Nishino –what? Paper?? Man, not paper!

Amuro –I have a golden license! [sounding proud]

Nishino (or kajuwara…sometimes I get confused which guy is saying what) – so, can you drive now?

Amuro – Nope! …..but! let’s just all go driving!

Kajuwara – for me, I like when only 2 people go driving, not four….

Nishino – like with who?

Kajuwara – well, to give an example, like me and……Amuro-san go for a little driving to see how it goes…….you know……

Amuro – yea….maybe like a date?

Kajuwara – [suddenly stands up, he probably didn’t have a courage to say the word, ‘date’ earlier and shouts] DATE!! Yes!!! A DATE!!! I want to date with AMURO!! Yea! That would be so awesome!

Aoki – Who do you want to date with Amuro-san?

Amuro – ummm…who should I date with??? [looking at Aoki]

[Kajuwara seems disappointed that Amuro didn’t say his name]

Amuro – Definitely not Nishino-san.

Nishino – WHY???? Give me a reason! Please! [confused]

Kajuawara [suddently speaks up to give a funny reason] –because you always dress up like a girl.

Amuro – yea yea!!!

Nishino – but that’s…..I didn’t want to wear them! gosh….

Aoki – so, Amuro-san, are you saying that Kajuwara-san is your pick?

Amuro – sure!

[everyone’s in shock. Guys, they are not talking about a serious relationship here, kkk? Just a for a fun talk]

Kajuwara – yea!! Date!! DATe!!! Wohoo!! So, while I date with Amuro-san, Nishino-san and Aoki-san can date too!

Nishino – why????

Amuro – oh yea, that’s a great idea!

Nishino – nah, I don’t want to .

Amuro – Double DATE!

Aoki – yea! Let’s do this!! ( maybe she likes Nishino?? )

Nishino – why are you so onto this plan?? [laughing because Aoki-san’s getting really
excited about this date]

[b]--Amuro Namie, is it rumor or the truth TIME!---[/b[i]](here, we’ll find out some of the rumors that’s been going around japan about Amuro. Amuro will answer whether if it’s true or it’s just a rumor)

[b]1) Amuro read too much manga and injured her fingers.

Nishino: ok, lift up the sign Amuro-san. If it’s true, lift up the true sign (blue) and if it’s just a rumor, then lift up the rumor sign (red)

[Amuro lifts up the true sign]

Nishino – can you explain to us how this happened?

Amuro – just last year, I just started to read manga. [manga is a Japanese comic book] I never read a manga before in my life.

Nishino – so, you NEVER even read a manga before??

Amuro – yes.

[crowds are all surprised]

Kajuwara – What made you read the mangas so suddenly?

Amuro – You know the manga, ‘Hanayori Dango’ right? Well, the drama is also on tv
Right now, and I was watching the drama. Anyhow, ppl around me were reading that manga one day at work. On the bullet train, I was sitting next to my manager. SO, before my manager could start reading the manga, I stole the manga and started to read it. Then, I realized that mangas are so fun to read!! So, from that day on, I really got into mangas….and there has never been a day where I don’t read mangas.

Nishino – so you read until your fingers are injured?

Amuro – it really hurts [amuro points near her ankle on her left arm] I flipped too many
pages, and it started to hurt. So, sometimes, I exercise my wrists, but [she points to the area of her finger (between the 2joints of her finger) ] it really hurts!

[everyone’s laughing]

Kajuwara – oh man, I really understand her though. I read a lot of mangas too. So, Amuro-san, do you have any recommendations? [meaning manga recommendations]

Amuro – A manga called ‘Basara’ [I’m really interested in reading this manga now!] It’s About the future, but it takes place in the past. It’s a love story, and I even cried!

====here is the picture of her latest magazine article and her recommendation. The top one is Basara and the bottom book is 'Hanayori Dango'

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/7226/o27bx.jpg

================cotinue the talk===================

Nishino –I read a manga called ‘One piece’

Amuro – oh yea…that’s a good manga..

Kajuwara – man, I love ‘Slamdank’ (it’s a manga) ! Amuro-san, have you read them?

Amuro – nah.

[Nishino and Kajuwara is very disappointed]

Nishino – You HAVE to read them Amuro-san!

Amuro – does it involve love story?

Nishino & Kajuwara – ummmm.. a little…[here, he explains which character (in the manga) likes who]

[Nishino & Kajuwara demonstrates the most impressive part, by giving eachother five]

2) At home, Amuro-chan wears a sailor outfit (high school uniform type clothe, look at the picture on the video to see what I’m talking about) (watch the video to see the actual picture)

Werewolf
30-06-2006, 01:15 PM
[Amuro raises the ‘rumor’ sign up]

Amuro –Although I don’t wear them at home, I do want to wear them …like NOW. (what she means here is that she wants to wear them cuz she’s been out of school- she sorta misses those clothese)

Nishino – do you like to dress up?? (cospure-dressing up as an anime character, or anything you desire)

Kajuwara – uh….for me…I would….umm…. like for the ladies to dress up… ya know…

Nishino –oh yea! The men wants the women to always dress up.

Amuro –hey Aoki-san, would you dress up, if a guy asks you to?

Aoki – yea!! I would definitely dress up!

Amuro – yea me too…!

Nishino – if someone you like asks you to dress up, would you dress up?

Amuro & Aoki – of course!

Kajuwara – would you be anything we ask you?? (this guy has a nasty mind!!...)

Amuro – well, there is always a limit to what to dress up as.

Nishino – how about dressing up like a nurse?

Amuro – yea. That’s fine.

Nishino – but I’m talking like..you know..when the guy comes back from work and asks you to wear the nurse clothes…would you wear them? (ok, in japan, nurse clothes are known to be sexy, that’s why they’re asking that to Amuro-chan)

Amuro – yea…I guess I would wear them. [giggling]

[Nishino and Kajuwara are shocked and seemed happy]

Kajuwara – how about mini skirt police outfit?

Amuro – that might be nice!! Sure!!

[Nishino and Kajuwara are shocked, they say ‘waooooooo’]

Nishino – how about mini skirt santa clasue?

Amuro – sure, that’s really cute!

Nishino – every time I see a girl wearing the mini skirt santa outfit, I get really excited!

[everyone’s laughing]

[ok, here we get into a clip of AMURO’s PV, ‘WoWa’ since Amuro does dress up like a cheerleader; this PV fits right into the conversations]

Nishino, Aoki and Kajuwara – Kawaii~! [In Japanese, kawaii means CUTE!]

Kajuwara – that’s SO awesome!

Aoki – I know, it’s really cute!

Kajuwara – Imagine Amuro-san saying ‘o-ka-e-ri’ to me when I come back from work. [he demonstrates what he means by it] (okaer means ‘welcome back’ but when you translate it, it might sound funny, so I guess it can stand for like ‘sweetie! You’re back!’ get it?? )

[Everyone’s laughing]

3) In one day, Amuro-san takes bath 8 times!

[Amuro lifts both of the signs up to trick the audience, but only lifts the red one, which is the ‘rumor’ sign up]

Nishino – do you take bath everyday? [ this is a ‘DURRR’ question ]

Amuro – yes.

[Nishino realizes that his question is stupid, while everyone’s laughing at him]

Nishino – what I meant was how long do you take a bath?

[In japan, taking a bath is more common than taking a shower. Opposite tradition from America.]

Amuro –well, recently I’ve been getting into the mangas, so I read manga when I take a bath. So let’s see, I take a bath everyday for about an hour or two.

Kajuwara –Why do you take such a LONG bath? Man, women take bath for such a long hour, it surprises me. Doesn’t your hand become wrinkly? Like you know, your grandmother’s hand.

Amuro – yea, my hand does become like grandma’s hand.

Nishino – Doesn’t your manga become all soft and wrinkly too?

Amuro – NOPE! It doesn’t.

Nishino – that thing doesn’t become like that?

Amuro – NOPE! It doesn’t.

Aoki – oh, I wanted to ask. Do you put in a special bath soap??

Amuro – sometimes, just for the smell and stuff.

Aoki – [sounding extremely desperate to know] what kind??/ which one??

Nishino – oh, you want the same kind, huh?

Aoki – yes! I want to be same as Amuro { awww, I’m so happy someone looks up at Amuro for fashion and even bath products! I like this lady}

Kajuwara – Maybe you (Aoki) think that you can look and be like Amuro-san?

Aoki- yea..[little embarrassed]

Amuro –Do you know a product called ‘Origo male’? [Origo Male= has the oceans mineral and it makes you sweat a lot, which gives you positive effect] I put that in there, and read manga and sweat A LOT! I love the feeling after I sweat a lot, so right after that, I eat gari gari kun. [Japanese snack-it’s crunchy]

[everyone’s laughing]

Nishino –oh yea, eating gari gari kun right after a bath may be good!

[suddenly, Kajuwara starts to sings the song. I’m guessing that this is a song played on a CM when it’s on TV]

[everyone except Nishino sings ‘gari gari’ ‘gari gari’, but as soon as they finish, Nishino joins and sings ‘gari gari’ by himself]

[everyone’s cracking up]

Nishino – guys! Continue the song, it’s embarrassing me. So, Amuro-san do you sing while you’re taking a bath?

Amuro –of course!

Nishino –what do you sing?

Amuro – My song!

Nishino, Kajuwara, and Aoki – eeeeehhhhhh!!!!! [In shock!]

Kajuwara – do you sing your song clearly? Or do you hum the song?

Amuro – I hum the songs, while I sing it clearly. [laughing, because it’s contradicting] Kinda like that….it’s very close.

Kajuwara – when it echoes in the bathroom, it’s great! [he’s imagining amuro’s voice echoing throughout the house]

Aoki – let’s go double dating doing that! [meaning going to the bath house together]

[note: in Japan, there are bath tubs, usually separated by men and women. You pay to take a bath, and you can choose to wrap the towel around your body or be naked. It’s a really big place. There are also a place where men & women can join to be in a same tub.]

Werewolf
30-06-2006, 01:16 PM
Amuro – you mean going to karaoke?

Aoki – no, for a bath.. like a place where we can all get in together, you know?

Nishino – ooo! TOGETHER??

[here, Amuro covers her body]

Kajuwara – TOGETHER! WOAA!!

Amuro –ehhhhh!!! [Having a ‘not sure’ face expression, with her hands over her body]

Kajuwara – you know, if we do that, our bottom fighter is going to go out of control. [the fighter is his dick. (sorry for anyone who didn’t want to know that.)

Aoki – don’t worry, we’ll take it in!!

[everyone’s laughing, and there’s a sign that pops up on a screen that says ‘ please refuse the fighter’ ] (ahahahahahahah.)

4) Amuro-san is good at imitating Crayon Shinchan.

[Crayon Shinchan is a popular cartoon character that’s been around Japan for ages. It’s a very funny show.]

[at this moment, Amuro puts up the ‘TRUE’ sign. and the audience is clapping their hands.] {for Amuro to imitate Crayon Shinchan, her son MUST be watching the show. I am one hundred percent sure, or she wouldn’t be imitating Shinchan in the first place}

Nishino –can you explain this?

Amuro – I sound almost exactly like Crayon Shinchan! [sounding like she have a lot of confidence] I have a lot of confidence in myself!

Nishino – umm…if it’s possible, can you imitate him now?

Amuro –sure thing!

Kajuwara – ok everyone, close your eyes or cover them!

[everyone does actually close their eyes]

Amuro- [imitating] ‘Ola Shinosuke dazou!’ = ‘I’m Shinosuke’

[everyone is shocked at how good she is] {guys, let me tell you this, she sound exactly like him! She’s good. I even tried to imitate Shinchan , but I sounded stupid! Ahahah}

Kajuwara – I know you’re practicing this when you take your bath!

Amuro –ahahahahah! Sometimes.

Nishino –man, you really sounded like Shinchan.

Amuro – this imitation is one of my favorite imitation.

Kajuwara – You know, Nishino’s imitation of Shinchan is really good too!

Amuro – ehhh! I want to hear your imitation!!! Can you do it? Please?

Nishino – ‘Crayonshinchan desuga’ [he said it very formally, as if an adult said that. Shinchan is a little kindergarten boy, so it sounds really funny] man, Kajuwara, why are you making me say that? I’ve never imitated Shinchan before!

Kajuwara – hold on! Hold on! Hold on! Why are you saying ‘Crayonshinchan desuga?’ what’s that ‘desuga’ [desuga makes the whole sentence formal]

Amuro – yea, why is the ‘desuga’ in the sentence?

Kajuwara – I’ve never heard of such words coming out of Shinchan before.

Amuro – I guess Shinchan became an adult all of sudden! [laughing]

Nishino – Amuro-san, is there another imitation you can do?

Amuro – yea….but…people around me always tell me that I don’t sound like it.

Kajuwara – don’t worry, just do it!

Amuro – no, no, no, no. I”ll do it on the date that we were talking about.

Nishino – since you mention about the date, let’s really go.

Kajuwara –yea, let’s really go!

Amuro –ok, that’s fine.

Nishino – so, who were you going to imitate?

Amuro – In my mind I can imitate Moritaka Chisatsu-san very well.

[everyone’s goes ‘WoA’]

Nishino – do you imitate the way she sings her songs?

Amuro –yes.

[at this moment, Moritaka’s song is played in the background]

5) When Amuro goes to her job/work, she always brings her lovely dog with her.• the dog’s name is KOTO-CHAN

[Amuro put up the TRUE sign]

Aoki- even today?

Amuro – yup, even today.

[Someone actually brings in Amuro’s dog. Amuro walks over the stage and get her dog]

Nishino – what kind of dog is it?

Amuro – it’s a miniature duck’s fond [not sure if the spelling is right]

Aoki- It’s so cute!

Nishino – how old is the dog?

Amuro – almost 1years old. In june, it’ll be about a year.

Kajuwara – the dog looks so smart!

Aoki –So CUTE!

Nishino – Aoki-san, you have a dog too, right?

Aoki –yup! I have a dog too!

Nishino – do you have a picture of your dog?

Aoki – oh yes, here’s the picture. [she gets a photo album of her dog] My dog-sitter created a file for my dog. You know, like a dairy for my dog.

[there’s a picture of her dog. Dog’s namie is : Opo-chan. 1years old boy.

Nishino – oh your dog-sitter has a dairy for you dog. That’s really awesome.

Amuro – OMG! It’s so cute!

Nishino –what kind of dog is it?

Aoki –It’s toipludo [or toy pludoll ?? something like that, not sure]

Amuro – oh! Toy pludoll, I wanted that dog too!

Aoki – I knew it!! You know, toy pludoll is a easy to take care, just like the miniature duck’s fond. And this dairy, my dogsitters write them everyday. [Aoki starts to read one of the dairy passage] – Turning on the TV to show opo-chan that his mommy (aoki) is on TV, but opo-chan failed to recognize his own mommy-

Amuro – awww, that’s so cute.

Aoki – I can’t even laugh about this…man, he should recognize me.!

Amuro – ahahahahahhahaha.

[here, the music fighter has a present for Amuro. They are giving dog clothe for Amuro’s dog, ‘Koto-chan.’ ]

[Amuro puts on an adorable hat on Koto-chan. Then, amuro put on a kimono looking clothe on Koto-chan. Soon after, Koto-chan shakes the hat off of its head]

Amuro –oh, you don’t want that on your head? Ok ok, I’ll take it off. [she says this to her dog in a baby voice. Listen to it, if you did’nt get it..its sooo cute!]

[The music fighter is providing another present to Amuro! Amuro has been looking for a particular dog lately..!!!]

Amuro –I’m looking for a white miniature dock’s fond. It’s SOO cute! And I was thinking to myself back then, ‘should I buy it? Should I buy it?’ I thought about buying the dog for 2 whole days, and when I did make a decision to buy the dog, the dog was sold out. Anyhow, my manager begged me to not get another dog. My manager doesn’t want two dogs running around.

Nishino – since Amuro-san was looking for a white one, we found it for her!

[a lady appears with a white duck’s fond dog]

[Kajuwara walks up to the lady and says: omg, ur pretty!, then Nishino throws him on the ground]

[Amuro gets the dog]

[everyone’s saying ‘kawaii!’ ]

Kajuwara – how much is the dog?

Lady: it’s $1700.00

Kajuwara – oh that’s it? I thought it would be more.

Amuro – It’s SOO cute!

Nishino – if you had a chance, would you get this dog, Amuro-san?

[then, Amuro looks at her manager for an approval]

{how can you refuse Amuro-chan’s look?? So cute!}

Aoki – but if you think about the dogs..when you have two dogs, they come friends!

Amuro – yea. Friends are important for dogs. This way, when you leave them at home, they can play with eachother.

Aoki – Amuro-san, don’t worry about your managaer, I”ll definitely persuade your manager!!!! I’ll shut him up!!

(it ends here)